Forum Replies Created
Anas AlothaimKeymasterDecember 18, 2017 at 6:18 pmin reply to: THEORY + OSPE Final genetics #BATCH_35
تجميع ثاني وموجود في المرفقات
1. The most common cancers worldwide? -> Lung cancer
2. The Goal of SCR? -> Supporting early detection and cancer screening programs
3. The overall incidence of cancer in Saudi Arabia Is 71.7 per 100,000
4. method to screen for breast cancer Mammography
5. Hemorrhagic cystitis (dysuria, hematuria due to irritation of bladder mucosa) treated by Mesna.
6. Case about Rheumatoid arthritis, which drug you will choose to treatment? Methotrexate
7. Ectopic pregnancy /medical termination of pregnancy is treated by Methotrexate
8. Treatment of methotrexate toxicity is prevented by using Folinic acid
9. Which one is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs)-> Tamoxifen
10. Which one of these drugs cause Fatal pulmonary fibrosis-> Bleomycin
11. Treatment of choice for Lung cancer(Small cell /Non small cell)-> Cisplatin+etoposide
12. Auer rods are found in AML
13. The most important prognostic factor is the Staging of a tumor
14. Duke’s classification → colon cancer
15. Which one of the following has the least radiosensitive response-> pneumocytes
16. Starry sky appearance -> Burkett’s lymphoma
– Define Cachexia, and discuss its Mechanism
– What is the Paraneoplastic syndrome? what is its Importance? enumerate 4 examples
– Classification OF CNS Tumors
– Classes of Astrocytic tumors, mention Four parameters essential for Grading system.
– Discuss Philadelphia Chromosome & its role in pathogenesis, and management of CML
– Discuss the following aspects of Hodgken’s lymphoma 1-types 2- etiology 3- morphology of the most common type
Anas AlothaimKeymasterDecember 4, 2017 at 12:23 pmin reply to: Youth and Elderly final module exam #batch_35
1-which of the following is Personal Determinants of Active Ageing?
- genetics *
- Health promotion
2-senario: old man don’t want to go through surgery and his son ask you to do surgery, doctor didn’t do it.. which of the following describe doctor choose?
- Autonomy *
- Non maleficence
3- the answer was Non maleficence
4-senario: old man with terminal illness ask doctor to end his life.. which of the following describe it?
- Euthanasia *
5-which of the following is reduced absorption with milk?
- tetracyclines *
6- defintion of Working Memory
- Working Memory *
7- First site of metabolism of nicotine
- Lung *
8- smoker with Irritability what will you advise him?
- Engage in pleasurable activity *
- Call supportive person
- Select oral substitute
9- smoker Not yet considered quitting.. in which cycle he is now? (or other cycle.. i forget)
- Pre-contemplation *
10- man in The social care hostels should be: